Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Adding a Little extra Flavor and Wow to AminoWise™


Recently I had a question about AminoWise™ that I thought I would answer with a video because it is a great question! If you have tasted AminoWise™ you know that it is a very lightly flavored supplement that is flavored with wolfberry and lemon. I was asked what could be added to it to give a little more flavor! In the video a share a few of my favorite oils to add for not only flavor but added benefits to my body systems!


YouTube Video

If you want more information or more ideas on different vitality oils to add to your AminoWise™ to help support other body systems please visit my Facebook page Click here for my page Kristin Campbell Young Living Distributor.

If you found this information helpful please share with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment